Sunday, June 10, 2007

Been Scrappin'

I was hit with a bout of scrapmania today, putting together one page within an hour of its original inspiration:

And then, with a little push from Minda, decided to scrap the story of my father. Turned out, not surprisingly, to have a lot to do with Andrew:






The father one was tough...I had to journal something that was a bit hard to relate without a lot of nasty words flying around. Because I have come to realize, I am angry at my dad. Angry because he left me to fend for myself when I was a toddler. And angry because now that we've connected he doesn't seem to give flying *&^% about me still.

Oh well. I'm asurvivor and as I put on my layout, Andrew and I, quite frankly, are a masterpiece!

3 comments:

mindakms said...

awesome blog entry, wish I'd read it before...

mindakms said...

You've been tagged darling. Check out my blog to see what is up with that!

wes said...

I tagged you to fish boy ( darling was taken ) three months later.