Monday, May 28, 2007

Scrapbooking and Noveling

I've been busy creating lately, primarily telling stories. My #2 novel has taken center stage, and I've managed to sustain some serious input on it. I think I've added well over 6,000 words (2,000 Saturday night!) in the past week, with quite a few scenes that caught me by surprise. My #1 novel is on the back burner; I'm trying to decide if it really needs to be written. And #3...I've decided to sketch it out, maybe even outline it (NO, not the O-word!!) and then see what I can do with it in Novemeber during the NaNoWriMo.


Most of my creativity this weekend has been directed at my scrapbooking. Here's a few layouts, past and present. The first two are from this weekend, the second two from months ago.


1 comment:

mindakms said...

Thanks for updating! I like your pages on here even better. I love that we can share this passion for scrapping together. Now if I can only get writing too...